What is it?
Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses is an easy to use set of web-enabled tools that let you access your email, important documents, contacts, and calendar from almost anywhere and any device-including PCS, Macintosh computers, iPhones, Android phones, and BlackBerry Smartphones. Designed to meet the needs of a diverse range of small businesses, Office 365 lets you choose which tools to use; and AGS Core Technologies, an outsourced IT support company, can make recommendations based on your specific needs- Contact an Office 365 Professional today!
As a recognized Microsoft Partner, AGS Core Technologies has the ability to provide its customers with the most innovative cloud solutions from Microsoft, such as Office 365. As a partner AGS Core Technologies has the knowledge and experience to customize Office 365 for your business.
Office 365 Benefits:
- Works seamlessly with the programs you already know and use, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power Point
- Is easy to try and simple to learn, and it works with your existing hardware
- Offers improved collaboration capabilities, including a password-protected portal to share large, hard to email files both inside and outside your organization
- Includes powerful security features from Microsoft to help protect your data
- Backed with a 99.9% uptime guarantee
Office 365 Do More with Less:
Want better tools to help you and your staff work more productively, without the headache of complex technology? The familiar messaging and collaboration services in Microsoft Office 365 will help you get more done, more quickly- no matter where you're working from or whom your working with. And because Office 365 provides a web-based alternative to traditional software, you won't even have to worry about installing and managing your own server hardware and software.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 TOOLS:
Microsoft Office Professional Plus
Powered by Office 365, Microsoft Office Professional Plus (Microsoft Office Web Apps) are convenient online companions to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote that offer you an easy way to access, view, and edit documents directly in your web browser.
- Flexible service offering with pay-as-you-go, per-user licensing
- The complete Office experience with services integration in Office 365
- Simplified user set-up to preconfigure services
- Always the latest version of the Office apps, including Office Web Apps
- Familiar Office user experience to access services
Microsoft Exchange Online
Microsoft Exchange Online gives you access to Office 365 tools such as Microsoft Office Professional Plus including email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time.
- Rich browser experience with new Outlook Web App
- Improved inbox management with Conversation view
- Integrated multi-mailbox search and retention policies
- New personal email archiving and compliance capabilities
- Greater IT control with new GUI and Remote Power Shell
Microsoft Sharepoint Online
With Sharepoint Online, Office 365 enables you to access and share documents and insights, contacts, calendars, and tasks in a single location and from a shared computer or smartphone.
- Manage and share important documents with colleagues
- Share personal insights and status updates with colleagues
- Keep teams in sync and manage important projects
- Find important documents and people easily
- Stay up to date with company information and news
- Market your business with a simple public-facing web site
Microsoft Lync Online
With Lync online, your team can communicate and collaborate from anywhere in the world via IM, voice, and video.
- Combines 1:1 text/voice/video chat with multiparty online meetings in a single application and service
- Escalate conversations into ad-hoc online meetings with audio, video, PPT upload, and desktop sharing
- Simplified access for external meeting participants
- Contact photos and activity feeds
- Federation with Windows Live Messenger
- Communicate with external organizations running Lync through Lynch federation
Why Office 365?
40 Million+ paying customers of Microsoft Online Services including 50% of Fortune 500 companies
20+ years experience in building enterprise software
16,000 partners committed to Microsoft Office 365
Global reach: Microsoft Office 365 available in 40 countries and localized in 20 languages
Rich and Familiar Capabilities
- Same best in class features found in Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and the Office Web Apps
- Seamless transition and experience for end users
Anywhere access across phones, browsers, and PC's
- Right offers for the right users
- Power of choice: on-premises, online and hybrid
- Continuous innovations every 90 days
- Major and minor update policy respectful to IT pro need for control
- Service delivery platform approach enabling new services across Microsoft and partners
AGS Core Technologies is part of the Microsoft Partner Network helping customers the globe get the most value from their office 365 Investment. With AGS Core Technologies, you are ensuring your Office 365 deployment goes right the first time.